We publish your barcode-enabled native app on the iPhone/iPad and Android App Stores. You can leverage your HTML development expertise and focus on delivering the best mobile content. Combine the benefits of a native app and of a mobile web site, with none of the drawbacks.
- Displays your mobile web site or web application in the embedded full-screen browser. You update the content as often as you like.
- You supply the app name, icon, keywords, App Store description and screenshots.
- We publish and update the native app(s).
- "Live" barcode scanner, similar to a checkout scanner.
- Reads UPC-A/E and EAN-13/8 bar codes (even blurry) on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and all Android devices.
- Also supports Code39, Code93, Code128, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, and (ITF) symbologies (sharp barcodes only).
- Embedded web browser with full HTML5 and CSS3 support, with extra hooks to interact with the built-in barcode scanner.
- Fast prototyping with pic2shop pro.
- iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad)
- Android (autofocus and fixed focus)
- QR codes
- Code 39
- Code 93
- Code 128
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF)
- Standard 2 of 5
- Codabar (NW-7)
Built-in barcode scanning
Fast deployment and updates
Request a Quote