What can we do for you?
We live and breathe algorithms.
Do you have a challenging image or video analysis project? Tell us about it in confidence. We will quickly let you know if we can help.
We specialize in real-time image and signal processing. Would you like an independent opinion about your project? Tell us about it! We will put our experience, acquired in diverse application domains, at your service. If we feel that we are not qualified to help you, we will let you know without delay.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Real-time (including embedded) signal and image processing.
- Image and video compression.
- Speech recognition and natural language processing.
- Human-computer interaction, e.g. gesture recognition, people detection and tracking.
- Stereo Vision.
- Computer Vision applied to Visual Inspection and Metrology.
- Statistical Machine Learning for Object Classification, Pattern Recognition, and Artificial Intelligence.
Our software engineering services can either extend the functionality of our off-the-shelf products, or deliver something new in any of the areas outlined above.
We normally follow these steps:
You tell us what your objectives are, and we have an open conversation about what the best options might be. If one of those options involve custom developments, you can decide to move on to the next step.
3Custom development and integration support
Based on mutually agreed specifications, we develop the software, test it, document it, and provide technical support to your team. When applicable, we deliver intermediate versions to let you start the integration and feature testing earlier.
We do a preliminary study, including some rapid prototyping, to check whether the objectives are within reach, and to make informed decisions about which approach would be safest, most effective, and least expensive.
4(optional) Extended integration support
We design all our software and APIs to be easy to integrate in any kind of environment. For complex projects or special cases, we can provide extended support to help you achieve the most efficient integration.
We offer training services in the following, inter-related, areas:
- Image processing algorithms. Understand the strengths and limitations of common image processing algorithms, like linear and non-linear filtering, histogram equalization, edge detection, segmentation, etc. Acquire hands-on experience applying them to your domain of interest. Recognize when more complex algorithms or combinations of algorithms are needed. Learn the best practices for dealing with noisy or uncertain data.
- Real-time video analysis. Learn how to exploit the temporal dimension to your advantage. Recognize what to optimize and what to redesign when speed is an issue. Familiarize yourself with the software tools and libraries that can damatically boost performance.
- Open source tools for scientific computing, visualization, and rapid prototyping. The development of advanced signal or image processing software is a resource-intensive process fraught with uncertainty. We strongly believe that rapid prototyping and low turnaround times are key to successful R&D projects. It means being able to explore more avenues, and recognizing faster which ones are promising and which ones are dead ends. Open source software like Python, NumPy, SciPy, VTK, MayaVi, and many other great packages, is ideally suited to this task. It is often more powerful than its commercial counterparts. You will save on software license costs, but the real gains will come from more nimble and more efficient R&D processes.
Please call us to determine which training package would most benefit your team.